Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/2017/4
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
An Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003, India
On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for Scientist „B‟ in statutory organizations of MeitY viz Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT). The detailed Advertisement is available on the following websites:
(a) meity.gov.in (b) cert-in.org.in (c) ncs.gov.in (d) nielit.gov.in (e) ccdisabilities.nic.in
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA , SCALE OF PAY AND STREAM WISE DETAILS OF POSTS TO BE FILLED For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate should possess one of the essential Educational Qualifications (Stream Group-wise) as indicated in the Table given below, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a University/Institution established under either Central or State or UGC Act and requisite experience, complete in all respects, by Cut-off date. Details of number of vacancies for the post of Scientist „B‟ and essential eligibility qualifications are as under:
1.Name of the post- Computer Engineering
No of post- 09
2.Name of the post- BE/B.Tech in Information Technology
No of post- 09
3.Name of the post- Electronics & Telecommunication
No of post- 09
- CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be as per the Govt. guidelines. The candidates must upload a copy of the Caste/Category Certificate in the formats prescribed by Government of India. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability while the Certificate for Backward Caste must clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of Schedule to the Government of India Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/93 as amended from time to time (Performa for OBC certificate is annexed with detailed advertisement).
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the application i.e. 14.06.2017., which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of applications.
- All correspondences in connection with the recruitment will be made by NIELIT through e-mails/sms only, the candidates must, therefore, regularly check their e-mail ids/sms on their registered e-mail ID and Mobile No.
- NIELIT will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct payment of application fee has been made successfully. Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for the post before remitting the application fee. Only qualifications mentioned against each stream shall be considered for determining the eligibility.
- The candidate must indicate his/her primary e-mail ID and active primary Mobile No. , on which the communication regarding this recruitment process would reach to the applicant. The candidate shall submit only one application against this recruitment. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the Applications.
- Candidates, at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self attested copies of the testimonials along with originals of the same. The candidates, without self attested copies of essential testimonials and their originals, will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at NIELIT website from 15/05/2017 to 14/06/2017 only.
Last Date: 14-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form