National Rural Health Mission(NRHM)
NRHM Punjab aka National Rural Health Mission Punjab invites application for the posts of 26 Epidemiologists, Microbiologists Vacancy 2018. NRHM Punjab Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.pbnrhm.org
1.Name of the post- Epidemiologists & Microbiologists
No of post- 26
Pay Scale- Rs. 30,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Epidemiologists:- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in Epidemiology or Public Health. Experience:- 2 year’s desirable experience in Public Health/Epidemiology.
Microbiologists:- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology.Experience:- 2 year’s desirable experience in Medical Microbiology.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on date of walk in interview of respective posts.
- Reservation policy of the Govt. of Punjab will be followed in the recruitment. Proof of category (if applying under reserve category) is must.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- Candidates must bring their original testimonials and photocopies related to Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Pass in Punjabi in matriculation, reserve category certificate, Address proof and Photo Identity Proof( Copy of Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport, License etc.)failing which their candidature may stand cancelled.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Purely on contract basis. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
- Please visit our website http://pbnrhm.org/career1.aspx for more details.
- Candidates attending the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the interview.
- The authority reserves the right to amend/alter/change/modify any or all of the conditions if necessary or cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason thereof.
Walk-in Date & Time for Epidemiologists & Microbiologists:19-06-2018 and 20-06-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of related to Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Pass in Punjabi in matriculation, reserve category certificate, Address proof and Photo Identity Proof ( Copy of Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport, License etc.) and original documents for verification.
click above to download
the employment notification