Walk-in-Interview: 07 & 11 February, 2017
Air India Limited
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the following post for ground duties at the Airport / Station at Kolkata on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
The number of vacancies are indicative and reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of appointment.
1.Post Name: Customer Agent
No. of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14610/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Handyman
No. of Vacancy: 229 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11040/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification:
For Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- For Handyman: SSC/ 10th Standard Pass and Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading/ Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/ or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/ incomplete/ mutilated/ received by post/ courier services, will not be considered.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with original & Self-attested copies of the supporting documents & a recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta–700052
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 07 & 11.02.2017 at 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM