Advt No.: 20/2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the post of 256 Librarian (schools) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Apply Online before 06 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TSPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Librarian (schools)
No. of Vacancy: 256 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.26600-77030/-
Educational Qualification: A Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC and A Degree in Library Science from an institution recognized by the UGC.
- Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution upto S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority.
- Each of the following Zones comprises the Districts mentioned against each Zone.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/ technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 20.04.2017 to 06.05.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.05.2017
Date of Written Examination (Objective Type): May/June, 2017
click above to download
the employment notification