Advertisement No. 4/2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Electronics Division, Bengaluru-26
BHEL invites application for the post of 250 Technician Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Walk-in-Interview 20 November 2017 to 16 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technician Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 250 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant Government Rules/Regulations.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Person with Disability category should bring copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under
Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer). (Format enclosed) [Note: ** OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 (As amended from time to time).
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with all original & photocopies of certificate & document at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 20.11.2017 to 16.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification