HMT Machine Tools Limited(HMT)
HMT Machine Tools Limited Invites applications for the post of 25 Specialist Trainees Apply before 25 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Specialist Trainees
No of post- 25
Pay Scale- 37929 (Per Month)
First Class in M.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical& Electronics
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The placement will be on permanent basis depending on the need of the organization as decided by the Selection Committee with one year of TRAINING successful completion of which will be followed by PROBATION for a period of one year.
- The Specialist Trainee will be required to execute SERVICE BOND alongwith the surety,agreeing to serve the Company for a period of 3 years on successful completion of their training.
- The qualification indicated shall be First Class with 65% marks (60% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase/decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement,raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of HMT Machine Tools Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD).
- Applicants serving in Govt./Public Sector Enterprises / Semi-Govt. Organisations should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/10th Standard Board Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification,experience, caste/category as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification. In case of failure to produce the original testimonials certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and no TA shall be payable.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz., SC/ST/OBC /PWD /Ex-Servicemen / Minority etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Relaxation in age (the upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years) may be considered at the sole discretion of the management in deserving cases.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority/Ex-Servicemen category should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the latest OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of
advertisement) in the revised format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority. This format can be downloaded from HMT Careers website www.hmtindia.com
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their appointment after due selection. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- The selected candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the same will be offered to next candidate in order of merit. However, the Competent Authority may grant extension of time depending upon the exigencies on case to case basis.
Last Date For Submission of Application form:25-05-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photo copies of relevant documents send to The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhavan, No. 59, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 032 on or before 25.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification