Advt. No.: C11/2017
IRCON International Limited
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the
Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways,
Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3000 crores in the year 2014-
15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India
and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc.,
and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites applications for following regular posts in various disciplines for which eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy General Manager
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10700-21700/-
- For Deputy General Manager: Full time BE/B.Tech. in relevant engineering with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/university approved by AICTE. Preferably having full time degree in ME/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering field.
- For Junior Engineer: 3 years diploma in relevant Engineering with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/university approved by AICTE.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits/ protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.ircon.org/ from 16.04.2017 to 06.05.2017 till 24:00 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 06.05.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08.05.2017 upto 24.00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification