Advt. No.: 02/2017
National Aerospace Laboratories
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
P.B. No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL), Bengaluru, is a premier Research Laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. In addition to many Research, Development and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, CSIR-NAL is actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA, DRDO, ISRO, HAL and IAF etc. CSIR-NAL is also exploring several aerospace technologies into spin-off industrial applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines.
CSIR-NAL invites applications for Scientists positions from bright, talented, qualified professionals having brilliant academic record, high level of motivation and zeal for innovative research, to work in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development and related applications.
1.Post Name: Scientist/ Senior Scientist
No. of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/- for Scientist & Rs.7600/- for Senior Scientist
Eligibility Criteria for NAL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: M.E./M.Tech in relevant discipline. OR Ph D in in relevant discipline.
- These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
- The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Labs/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of Demand Draft valid for a period of 3 months from the date submission application online. Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Director, CSIR-NAL and payable in Bengaluru.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online Application form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with prescribed application fee and copies of all marks cards, certificates and testimonials separately for each post.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- In respect of equivalent clause in educational qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent as per the requirement of the advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated. Otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- Application from the candidates working in CSIR, Govt. Departments and Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel within 15 days from the closing date prescribed for receipt of online applications and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected. However, Advance copy (Xerox copy) of the Online Electronics Application Form together with application fee, all certificates & testimonials etc. must be submitted before the closing date.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GoI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- In case a shortlisted candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature maybe considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
How to Apply NAL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nal.res.in & send print out copy of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters / Years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Senior Scientist / Scientist, Post Code No._____, Advt.No.02/2017” to The Controller of Administration CSIR National Aerospace laboratories Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli Bangalore–560017 (Karnataka) on or before 16.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Printout: 16.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification