Advt. No. 02/2017
RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED
VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL Plant
VISAKHAPATNA, (Andhra Pradesh)
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of over Rs.12,781 crores, the Company is gearing up production & achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity by 2017-18.
Silhouetted between the azure bay and verdant hills, the Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks and wide roads; and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity.
We invite young, talented individuals to join as Management Trainees and grow with us to become tomorrow’s leaders. The company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and superior pay package at par with the leaders in the country.
1.Post Name: Management Trainee (Technical)
No of Vacancy: 226 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Junior Medical Officers
No of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
For Management Trainee (Technical): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Metallurgy/Mechanical / Electrical/Chemical/Civil/Ceramics/Mining from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate (all subjects/papers) of all years / semesters.
For Management Trainee (Finance): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST Candidates) and The candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI
For Junior Medical Officers: MBBS Degree from any recognized University/ State or Central Government Institution/ Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. (In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%).
- Only online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the Plant’s needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- The health standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. The date, time and venue of the written test will be communicated through admit card.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.vizagsteel.com from 17.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 17.05.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application form: 31.05.2017
Conduct of Written Test: 25.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form