Last Date: 08 March, 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Bharat Electronics Limited-Ghaziabad, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires following outstanding personnel on permanent basis.
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
2.Post Name: Senior Manager
No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg./ AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to submit an online application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application/ advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test/ interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://bel-india.com form 15.02.2017 to 08.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application form: 15.03.2017
Last Date of Submission of Online Application form: 08.03.2017
Tentative Date for Written Test: 26.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification