Last Date: 30 December, 2016
West Bengal School Service Commission
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) invites application for the post of 2256 Assistant Teachers for Non-Govt. aided/Sponsored Schools in West Bengal. Apply Online before 30 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Assistant Teachers
No. of Vacancy: 2256 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognised university with Post Graduate Basic Training or Work Education as a subject in Bachelor of Education in regular course from a Teacher’s Training Institution duly recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Candidates can only apply Online for State Level Selection Test for Appointment to the posts of Assistant Teachers (Physical Education & Work Education), 2016.,
- The candidature of candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name/Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Madhyamik Certificate.
Preparation of panel:
- After the evaluation of the OMR Sheets or answer-sheets of the written examination, the Central Commission shall prepare and publish in their website with all details of the candidates to be called for personality test(Interview List) category wise on the basis of merit (Marks of written test , Academic & Professional Qualifications as mentioned in PART B & PART C of Schedule II) as the case may be of The West Bengal School Service Commission (Selection for Appointment to the Posts of Teachers for Upper Primary Level of Schools) Rules, 2016 in the ratio of 1:1.4 of final vacancies.
- The Central Commission shall prepare and publish in their website a Merit List of candidates prepared category wise on the basis of marks obtained in written test , evaluation of academic and professional qualifications and marks of personality test as per PART B of SCHEDULE III of The West Bengal School Service Commission (Selection for Appointment to the Posts of Teachers for Upper Primary Level of Schools) Rules, 2016.
- The Central Commission shall also prepare and publish in their website a Panel of candidates (category wise) equal to the number of vacancies and a category wise waiting list of the rest of the candidates from merit list who were not included in the panel. From the panel, the Central Commission shall prepare Region wise lists of candidates on the basis of the option exercised by the candidates and publish in their website.
How to Apply WBCSSC Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.westbengalssc.com from 19.12.2016 to 30.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.12.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 30.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 05.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification