Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
ESIC aka Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Haryana invites application for the post of 22 Specialist & Sr Resident Vacancy.Walk-in-Interview 21 June 2018. ESIC Haryana Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.esic.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Specialist & Sr Resident
No of post- 22
Pay Scale- Pay Band 3/ Rs. 40,000/- per month
PG Degree or a Diploma, MBBS.
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly afﬁxed recent passport size photograph. one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS 81 PG attempt certiﬁcate, 10‘” passing certiﬁcate as proof date of birth and SCISTIPHIOBC Certiﬁcate) and relevant documents including MCI I State registration certiﬁcate may report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Seo-3 Plot No.41 lMT Manesar, Gurgaon(Haryana) on 21.06.2018 up to 11.00 AM and any application received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Candidate claiming reservation Iage relaxation on ground of belonging to the 086 should submit the community certiﬁcate as prescribed by GOI. The 030 certiﬁcate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category. Certiﬁcate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
Walk-in Date & Time:21-06-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original & attested copies of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification