Advt. No: 55/2017
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre
Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal–462038
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites applications for the post of 22 Senior Resident on regular basis. Walk-in-Interview 30 June & 10 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BMHRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Postgraduate Degree i.e.MS/MD/DNB/DM/M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty.
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview by the orders of the competent authority. The vacancies indicated as above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the date of walk-in-interview (i.e.on 30.06.2017 & 10.07.2017.)
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. Only applications in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the Government of India.
- The candidate should ensure that they should be present at 09:00 a.m. positively.
- All original documents of qualification, experience along with proof of date of Birth will have to be brought by the candidate at the time of walk in interview.
- Application Form (hard copy only) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents duly self attested by the candidate.
- The candidates, who are employed in Central / State Government should submit a ‘No Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case, they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will not be considered.
- Inter hospital / Inter Institutional transfer shall not be permitted.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment will lead to disqualification.
- The candidates must submit the application in the prescribed form and paste recent passport size photograph on it. All the documents must be self-attested including his/her photograph on the application form.
How to Apply BMHRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all required testimonials, experience certificate & one passport size photograph & DD at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30.06.2017 & 10.07.2017 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification