Advt. No.: 10170202
National Aluminium Company Limited
P/1, Nalco Bhawan, Nayapalli,
Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha, India
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
National Aluminium Company Limited invites application for the post of 22 Management Trainee, AGM & DGM (Finance). Apply Online before 09 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NALCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts (Finance 12 Posts & Company Secretary – 02 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
2.Post Name: AGM (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/-
3.Post Name: DGM (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-01)
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/-
- For Management Trainee: Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost Accountant(CMA) from ICAI OR Company Secretaryship(ACS/FCS) from ICSI.
- For AGM & DGM: Degree in any discipline with CA/CMA OR MBA with specialization in Finance Management. The candidates should have the required number of years of relevant experience.
- The selected candidate needs to be medically fit as per medical rules of the Company. No relaxation in health
standards as indicated in the medical rule of the Company is allowed.
Reservation & Relaxation:
- Reservations/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates as per Government guidelines are applicable. In case of increase or decrease in the number of total posts, the number of reserved category posts will vary in accordance to the Govt. guidelines.
- PWD candidates would be required to furnish valid disability certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of 3 medical practitioners of Govt. hospital or medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- Appointment to some of the vacancies will be offered to the PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties and responsibilities of the assignment, location, etc. and also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment and placement would be based on candidate’s medical fitness with respect to the job of the identified posts.
- Category SC/ST/OBC/PWD once filled in the online application form will not be changed. The Reserved Category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of personal interview, if called for.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as Unreserved(UR). The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority issued in the current year. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) certificate must appear in the Central list of Other Backward Classes. Further, OBC candidates will have to give a self- undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) category also at the time of personal interview, if called for.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD- Unreserved (UR) and 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. However, the maximum upper age limit in respect of PWD candidates is 56 years.
- Relaxation of five years in age will be extended to the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Ex-Servicemen and children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will get relaxation as per directives of Govt. of India .
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website(www.nalcoindia.com) from 15.05.2017 to 09.06.2017. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online
application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their mark sheet, recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, if applicable. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- After on-line registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form and attach the required application fee in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn in favour of “National Aluminium Company Limited” payable at Bhubaneswar Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National
Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar 751013, Odisha by post
immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience, pay scale/emoluments by 13.06.2017.
Last Date: 09-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form