Advt. No.: BDA/01/Apprentices/2017
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION
Western Onshore Basin: Vadodara
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the post of 22 Apprentice at its office located in Vadodara. Apply before 06 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ONGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI trade certificate in relevant trade.
Age: The candidate should have attained the age of 14 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 06.03.2017.
Minimum Physical standards: As prescribed in the apprenticeship Rules 1992 clause 4 and amendments thereof if any.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act 1961 in any Government or Public Sector or private industrial organization are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- The applicant should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying exam as on 06.03.2017.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
- Selection procedure : Shortlisting of candidates will be done based solely on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed Trade qualification as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to DGM (HR)-I/C HR/ER, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) Western Onshore Basin 2nd Floor, Room No 71, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road, Baroda-390009. on or before 06.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 06.03.2017