Advt. No.: 01/2017
Cantonment Board Delhi
Cantonment Board Delhi invites application for the post of 217 Safaiwala, Pump Operator & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 31 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CB Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Safaiwala
No. of Vacancy: 195 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
2.Post Name: Pump Operator
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
- For Safaiwala: 10th Class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
- For Pump Operator: 12th Class pass from a recognized board or School or equivalent and certificate in Electrica or equivalent trade from ITI or any other recognized institute.
- The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time scrutiny and the Appointing Authority verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/ certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidates. Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidates confers on him/her no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be governed by the provisions of Cant Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law. Also No disciplinary/vigilance case should be contemplated/pending against the candidates already serving in Govt. organisations.
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number, the Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reasons(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
How to Apply Cantonment Board Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.cbdelhi.in from 01.05.2017 to 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification