Advt No : UoA/GF/01/2018
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Allahabad University invites application for the post of 204 Guest Faculty. Apply before 29 June 2018. Allahabad University Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…. Official Website is www.allduniv.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Guest Faculty
No of post- 204
Pay Scale- Not Specified
Master Degree, SLET/SET, Ph.D.,
- The candidates seeking engagement as Guest Faculty are required to submit the application form in the respective Departments/Centres/Institutes.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of the University of Allahabad www.allduniv.ac.in.
- The applicants must enclose the self-attested photocopies of the mark-sheets,certificates/degrees and other relevant documents with their application form.
- The applicant must enclose his/her 10 (TEN) best research papers/publications along with the application form. Also mention the serial no of UGC approved list of journal.
- Reservation for SC, ST, SEBC and PwD shall be applicable as per UGC Guidelines and GOI Rules.
- The remuneration for the Guest Faculty shall be as per UGC norms.
- The engagement of Guest Faculty is purely temporary and for a period of one semester,which may be extended (if so required by the University) up to the end of academic session 2018-19.
- The complete application form along with all documents/testimonials/research papers/publications must reach the office of the Head/Director of the respective Department/Centre/Institute latest by June 29, 2018. The applications received after the last date shall not be entertained under any condition.
- No queries will be entertained in this respect
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:29-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Head/ Director/ Coordinator of the respective Department/ Centre/ Institute of the University of Allahabad on or before 29 Jun 2018, along with self-attested photocopies of the mark-sheets, certificates/degrees and other relevant documents. The applicant must enclose his/her 10 (TEN) best research papers/publications.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form