AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Eastern Region, NSCBI Airport
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts), Senior Assistant (Official Language) and Assistant (HR) at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply online through Airports Authority of India Website i.e. http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>Recruitment for the above post.
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-33500/-
2.Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-30500/-
- For Senior Assistant: B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline/ Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduate level or Post Graduate degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level.
- For Assistant: Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30/04/2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/ online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the trade test, if shortlisted or shortlisted for further selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for further selection process.
- The OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” as prescribed by the Government of India for Government services at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized Institutions/ Universities as per statutes.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen (attach copy of Discharge Certificate).
- The computer based/online test will be held in Kolkata.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for Trade test. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 15.05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2017
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee through Challan: 16.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form