Advt. No. 1/2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (Group ‘A’ Post) in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis:
1.Post Name: Parliamentary Reporter
No of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- The name of the candidate and her/his father in the certificate should be strictly as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate.
- The caste and/or sub caste name should be strictly according to the Central List as is available on the website i.e. socialjustice.nic.in in respect of SCs, on tribal.nic.in in respect of STs and on ncbc.nic.in in respect of OBCs.
- The residential clause in SC/ST/OBC certificate should be duly filled up.
- In case, SC/ST/OBC certificate is issued to a candidate residing in a State on the basis of the relevant certificate issued to her/his parent in another State, relevant migration clause should have been duly filled up.
- The certificate should have been signed by a competent authority not less than Tehsildar with legible stamp of her/his designation either in Hindi or in English.
- The certificate must contain a round seal of the concerned issuing authority/office. In case of a round seal in regional language, another seal in either English or Hindi may also be affixed.
- In case of an OBC certificate issued prior to 26.02.2014, a fresh certificate incorporating therein the relevant provisions of DoPT OM Nos. 36033/3/2004 – Estt. (Res.) dated 14.10.2008 and 36033/1/2013- Estt.(Res.) dated 27.05.2013 pertaining to Creamy Layer must be got prepared inter-alia satisfying the above mentioned conditions at (i) to (vi).
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate is in language other than English/Hindi, the candidates should submit a attested translated version of the same either in English or Hindi.
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/document, copies of certificates/ documents send to The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 on or before 27.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 27.02.2017