Advt. No.: PDR/HR/01/Rectt-17
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 20 Junior Engineering Assistant for its state of the art Refinery at Paradip, Odisha. Apply Online before 27 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant
No of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification
and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- A candidate employed in Govt/Govt Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of Written Test, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates, if offered an appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code: SBIN0003945), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the on-line Application Form. Payment in any other form will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (if required) and scanned copy of colored photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website which will remain open from 07-03-2017 to 27-03-2017. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code & Application No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001. Printout of online application received after 05-04-2017 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with original & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications(in physical form) shall be treated as ‘Rejected’.
- Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address or sent as a registered letter, shall stand automatically rejected.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc shall be made available through this website/over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No. 06722-252040 .
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 07.03.2017 to 27.03.2017 & Send the printout along with all supporting documents & Demand Draft with name, address, post code & Application No to the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar -751001 on or before 05.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 05.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification