Advt No : BMRCL/ 77/ADM/2018/PRJ/Date:07.09.2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation(BMRC)
BMRC aka Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation invites application for the post of 20 Dy Chief Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer & Various & Various Vacancy 2018. BMRC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.bmrc.co.in
Name of the post – Dy Chief Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer & Various
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – Rs. 1,22,630/-, Rs. 40,000/-
BE / B. Tech.
- The Candidates working in BMRCL who desires to apply for the post of Dy. CE, EE, AEE & AE should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the post of EE, AEE, AE & SE respectively in BMRCL in addition to all conditions mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:07-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:06-10-2018 04:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at BMRCL’s website (http://english.bmrc.co.in/) from 07 Sep 2018 to 06 Oct 2018 04:00 PM. After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. by to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K. H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 06 Oct 2018 04:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form