Advt No.: 02 /2017/Recruitment Cell/Pers./DDA
Delhi Development Authority
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites application for the post of 20 Consultant on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 08 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DDA Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant (Landscape Architect)
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Consultant (Architect)
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (Per month)
- For Consultant (Landscape Architect): Master Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent from recognised University with 01-03 years experience.
- For Consultant (Architect): Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a recognised University or equivalent with one year experience.
Instruction for Candidates:
- The candidates are advised to report for walk-in-interview latest by 11.00 AM at reception, DDA office, Vikas Sadan, INA New Delhi-110023. Failing which they will not be allow to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- The posts are temporary and engagement is purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 Year which may be extended further depending upon the requirement and satisfactory performance and will confer no right to the candidates for permanent employment against the said posts. Candidates are requested to bring duly filled in Application form (in prescribed format), 02 passport size photographs and all original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents in support of the educational qualification and experience, if any, on date of interview.
- The criteria for selection shall include the marks obtained by the candidate in the required essential qualifications for the post, relevant experience and merit would be chalked out by giving weight age to marks obtained by the candidate in his/her essential qualification, relevant experience along with the marks obtained in interview as will be decided by DDA.
- DDA reserves the right to impose a minimum cut-off percentage of marks in the essential qualifications obtained by the prospective candidates in case of huge number of applicants turn out for the interview. The decision in this regard will be taken on the spot, no representation of any kind shall be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply DDA Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original documents, self attested copy of relevant documents, two passport size photograph & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: at reception, DDA office, Vikas Sadan, INA New Delhi-110023.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 08.03.2017 at 11:00 AM