Tea Board of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt.of India
14, B.T.M Sarani,
A walk-in-interview will be held as per following schedule from 11.00 a.m. onward at Darjeeling Tea Research & Development Centre, Kurseong for engaging one Project Scientist and one Project Assistant in XII Plan Research Project entitled, “Development of new clones through integration of conventional and non-conventional methods of breeding for productivity, quality and stress tolerance” at Darjeeling Tea Research & Development Centre,
Kurseong under the aegis of Tea Board * India purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on performance.
The particulars of the posts under this project are given below:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Project Scientist
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
- For Project Assistant: Graduate in Biology or Agriculture.
- For Project Scientist: M.Sc. /M.Sc. (Ag.) in Botany/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding & Genetics.
- Eligible candidates for the above posts are requested to appear in person directly in the interview with application containing bio-data, self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, two recent passport size photographs and other testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring all the original testimonials for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The above posts are purely temporary/contractual and co-terminate with the project. These engagements do not entitle the appointee to any claim, implicit or explicit for absorption in the service of the Board.
How to Apply Tea Board Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for walk in interview with application, bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring all the original testimonials for verification.
Venue of Interview: Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board of India, Tea Park, Bhola More (Behind NJP Rly. Stn.), P.O.: Sahudangi hat, Siliguri- 735135
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 16.10.2016 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification