Advt No: 06/2017
National Centre for Biological Sciences
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for Appointment of Project Assistants (Accounts) on contract basis. Selected candidates shall be offered a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The contract will be for a period of Six (6) months only.
NCBS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistants (Accounts)
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Graduate (Preferably in Commerce) minimum 50% of marks from a reputed University.
- Experience: Minimum One (1) to Two (2) years experience in a Accounts Department in a similar organization specially in preparation of Budgets, Checking of Estimates and Bills. The Candidates should be well conversant with the use of PC and latest accounting softwares like Tally9/Tally 9-ERP (Mandatory).
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding record of accomplishment and experience in relevant field.
- Interested candidates may attend Written & Skill Tests on Monday 6th February, 2017 between 9.00 am and 11.00 am at NCBS–TIFR, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore–560085 along with the typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc.
- 1. Full name 2. Address for correspondence 3. Permanent address 4. Nationality 5. Date of birth 6. Educational qualifications with complete details 7. Experience with complete details 8. Names, Addresses, Fax number and email address of two professional referees (one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in recent past. 9. Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances 10. Any other relevant information.
- Candidates who had appeared for walk-in-interview on 23rd January, 2017 for the above post need not attend the interview again.
How to Apply NCBS Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Written & Skill Tests along with the typed applications on plain paper and rue copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. at the time of Written Test.
Venue of Written & Skill Tests: NCBS–TIFR, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore–560085
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Written & Skill Tests for NCBS recruitment: 06.02.2017 at 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM