Advt. No.: Admin-3-2017
National Centre for Cell Science
NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus
Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007, Maharashtra, India
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invites Applications for the post of 02 Officer. Apply before 10 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCCS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Officer-B (Stores & Purchase)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Officer-A (Administration)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate with Diploma in Management with 3 years’ experience.
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled in along with Demand Draft and attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the examination passed, caste certificate, if any, recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents should reach to the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 10.07.2017. The Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope. For prescribed application format please see our website.
- The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Transport Allowance and
HRA as per rules. Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) includes Transport Allowance, & HRA as per rules.
- Age and Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding SC/ST/PH candidates) towards application fee, drawn in favour of
Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
- Experience mentioned should have gathered after acquisition of the essential qualifications.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should
forward their applications through proper channel, along with the Cadre Clearance / Vigilance clearance, duly
attested by the CVO / Director of their Institute and copies of the last five years Annual Confidential Reports /
APAR in the sealed envelope.
How to Apply NCCS Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents send to The Director, National Centre For Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune–411007, Maharashtra on or before 10.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 10.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification