Last Date: 02 January, 2017
AIR INDIA MRO NAGPUR
Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ,
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as full time Contract Medical Officer and Pharmacist for a period of three years initially, and also to form panel/waitlist for future requirements:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.65000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Pharmacist
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.20800/- (Per month)
- For Medical Officer: MBBS Degree of an Indian University recognized by medical council of India with two years experience.
- For Pharmacist: Diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by government.
Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable, depending upon requirement and individual performance, in multiples of 03 years or upon reaching the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format given below along with a recent passport size photograph and a nonrefundable Bank Draft of ₹500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Mumbai (Bank Draft exempted for SC, ST and Exserviceman categories), so as to reach the Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, Air India MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur–441108 on or before 2 nd January 2017 (close of work).
- Candidates are required to attach self-attested photocopies of testimonials along with the application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification(s) from 10th STD onwards, and Experience.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should get NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their respective companies at the time of Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must be in possession of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Appropriate Authority on Central Govt. employment format. (OBC candidates should be in possession of OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate obtained after January 2015 in addition to their Caste Certificate).
- Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Bank Draft (as applicable), and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The envelope should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL MEDICAL OFFICER OR APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL PHARMACIST” as applicable.
Last Date For Receipt Of Application Is (Monday) 2nd January, 2017.