Advt. No.: 04/2017-RC
High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites Application for the post of 19 Civil Judge (Junior Division) on Direct Recruitment basis under the State Judicial Service. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Job Details:
1.Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligible Criteria for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India.
- Application shall be submitted in the prescribed format which can be download from the High Court’s Official Website http://hc.tap.nic.in on (Full Scape) Photo Copy Paper.
- Application shall be accompanied by Demand Draft for the prescribed fee, drawn in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application shall include hall tickets in quadruplicate.
- Applicants shall carefully read the notification and all the columns of the application and the hall tickets, before filling the application.
- All the columns in the application and hall tickets must be filled up by the applicant in his/her own hand writing.
- If any column is not applicable, write “not applicable” against that column. Do not fill up such columns with dots or dashes or leave any column blank.
- Furnishing of false or incorrect information/ document or suppression of material information, shall entail in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection. Hence, furnish full and correct information against every column of the application. Anything not specifically mentioned in the application against the appropriate column shall not be considered at a later stage.
- Identical copies of latest pass port size photographs of the applicant shall be pasted at the places indicated in the application and the Hall Tickets and the photographs on the application and the Hall Tickets and the signatures of the applicant on the Hall Tickets must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants are not permitted to alter or modify the columns in the application form, once submitted.
- The applicants shall ensure that all the attested documents as required by the High Court are enclosed to the application before submitting the applications.
How to Apply High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft send to the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad—500066 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application: 31.03.2017