Advt. No.: 03/Rectt/2016
MINERAL EXPLORATION CORPORATION LIMITED
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan
Highland Drive Road, Seminary Hills,
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, requires bright, result oriented, experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise, for its Corporate Office at Nagpur, Zonal Offices and projects situated all over in India. Excellent career growth opportunities are open to the deserving candidates.
1.Post Name: Technician (Drilling & Sampling)
No of Vacancy: 52 Posts (Drilling – 40 Posts & Sampling – 12 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.8500-18600/-
2.Post Name: Assistant (Material)
No of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8500-18600/-
3.Post Name: Mechanic
No of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8500-18600/-
- For Technician: Matriculate of equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanic (Earth Moving Machinery) (EMM)/ Diesel Mechanic/Motor Mechanic/Fitter Trade) OR B.Sc degree.
- For Assistant: Graduate with mathematics OR B.Com with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on computer.
- For Mechanic: Matriculate or equivalent with ITI certificate in Diesel/Motor Mechanic/fitter trade.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian national needs to apply.
- Application registration fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates (Not applicable in case of SC/ ST/ PwD/Ex-Serviceman /Departmental candidates) will be paid through bank challan (available at our website) of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. Other mode of payment will not be accepted. MECL will not be responsible in case candidate deposit the fee in wrong account, fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The cutoff date for reckoning educational qualification, experience and age etc. shall be 13.12.2016 for
submitting the online application through website.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications, age, experience and other eligibility criteria and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement for the post applied for.
- Shortlisting of candidates for calling for personal interview/trade test/skill test/written test will be purely
provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of such call letters to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by MECL. MECL will take up
verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of personal interview for posts from Sr no 01 to 13. Documents verification for remaining posts will be made after written test/trade test/skill test.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected /cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material information, his/her candidature/ services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Degree / Diploma/ITI from an Indian University/ Institute/ Board approved or recognized by Government /UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority, as the case may be in their respective case.
- Merely meeting the prescribed qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/ selection process. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Company reserves its right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc. and keeping in view the number of vacancies. Decision of the MECL management as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for calling interview shall be final. The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on our website www.mecl.gov.in in the column of “CAREER‟.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link will be made available from 13.12.2016 to
12.01.2017 under the head of “CAREER” of MECL website: www.mecl.gov.in Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. Before filling application online, candidate should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format and caste certificate & PwD certificate in pdf format if any. Fill in the online form with all relevant details. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format and caste and Pwd certificate. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details which name, date of birth, address and qualification etc. entered in the MECL online application should be correct. Candidates of SC/ST and OBC (NCL) category should be careful while filling up category option in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at later date.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification