Advertisement No.06/2017- Tripura Asset
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites applications for the post of 18 Medical Officer & Specialist on contact basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ONGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer (Field Duty)
No. of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Specialist
No. of Vacancy: 02 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.2000/- (Per Visit)
- For Medical Officer: MBBS degree from a recognized University.
- For Specialist: MD or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrologist.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates shall be required to work at Drill sites/ Production installations (21 /14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2018 and can be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized university. Permanent Registration Certificate Medical Council of India is necessary.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-interview as per above along with duly filled in application format. Application format may be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com. Registration for Walk-in interview will be closed at 10.45 hrs. sharp on the respective date i.e 29.01.2018.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application & all original testimonials, one set of attested photocopies and one recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 19.03.2018 at 09.30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification