Advt No.: ITI/COMP/01/28/17/02
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE
ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. The Company is looking for Fresh professionally qualified candidates for HR and Finance Departments of South Zone Units/ Offices in Bangalore, Palakkad etc.
ITI Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Finance Executive
No. of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8600-14600/-
2.Post Name: Finance Executive Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: HR Executive Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
- For Finance Executive: Final Pass in CA/ICWA.
- For Finance Executive Trainee: Basic graduation must be B. Com and Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance or its equivalent course with AICTE recognition with Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum of 58% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For HR Executive Trainee: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree in HR/Social work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial relations/HR, MBA with specialization in HR or its equivalent course with AICTE recognition with Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum of 58% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay.
- To & fro 2nd Sleeper train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST/PWD candidates attending for interview from out stations as per rules of the company.
How to Apply ITI Ltd Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.itiltd-india.com on or before 06.03.2017 and send Hard copy of Online application along with Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard/ SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate, DD to Dy General Manager HR ITI Limited Regd & Corporate Office ITI Bhavan, Doorvani nagar Bangalore -560016 on or before 10.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of ITI Limited recruitment Online Application form: 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 10.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
Download Application Form Link
click above to apply
now online or download form