Advt. No.: HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2017/
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the post of 173 Operators on Tenure Basis at HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow, U.P.. Apply Online before 16 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HAL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Operators
No of Vacancy: 173 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.26342/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrumentation Mechanic. All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- One candidate can apply for one post only.
- Persons with 40% or more relevant disability will only be considered in PWD category. Candidates are required to produce disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
- Date, time & venue of the Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the online application format by the candidates) and SMS. The same will also be hosted on the HAL website (www.halindia.com).
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for test/selection & appointment.
How to apply:
- Applications for various posts shall be received online. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through the link given in HAL Website i.e. www.hal-india.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The Website will remain functional from 08:00 Hrs. of 27/03/2017 to 24:00 Hrs. of 15/04/2017 for submission of online application.
- On submission of application, an Acknowledgement will be generated online, mentioning the System Generated Application Reference Number with other details/ information for reference to the candidates and provision to take a print out of the submitted application.
- The claim of the candidates with regard to the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience and category etc. are accepted provisionally on the basis of information provided by them in the online application and is subject to verification and meeting the prescribed standards of HAL. Mere admission to Written Test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list will not confer any right for employment. The candidature is therefore,
provisional at all stages and if the information/ certificates furnished by the candidates in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification