Last Date: 30 January, 2017
Haryana State Health Resource Centre
Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Applications are invited from all categories for the following posts in Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Panchkula on contract basis and initially up to March 31, 2017. Eligibility criteria including the required academic qualifications and experience etc. are available at www.nrhmharyana.gov.in, hshrc.gov.in and www.haryanahealth.nic.in. Application form can be downloaded from the above mentioned websites and it will not be accepted in any other format. The last date of submitting the application is up to January 30, 2017 by 5.00 PM.
1.Post Name: District Quality Manager
No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: District Consultant
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000/- (Per month)
- For District Quality Manager: MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Life Science/Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management with one year experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
- For District Consultant: MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital administration/Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent)/ Digree/Diploma with 2 years relevant work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and promoting quality related activities and advocacy across the district.
- To assist the District Quality Assurance Officer in discharging his duties.
- To assist, support and conduct Assessment and scoring of Public Health facilities in the district.
- Grading of healthcare facilities on the basis of score in the district.
- Ensuring that DQAC meets regularly and follow-up actions have been taken.
- Selecting facilities that may go for Certification and supporting them in the process.
- Estimating district’s requirements (in terms of Structure, Process and outputs) for improving quality of healthcare services.
- Review the status of QA activities at different facilities in the district.
- To provide support to facilities in the district in taking appropriate and time-bound actions on closure of the gaps, identified during assessments.
- Conducting workshops and training at district and facility level on QA and Certification of healthcare facilities.
How to Apply HSHRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the office of Executive Director, HSHRC, Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Panchkula, Pincode-134112on or before 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30.01.2017