GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
SECONDARY EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for Hindi and Sanskrit Subjects in Secondary Education, Assam With a view to offer quality education in the secondary schools of Assam, the Govt. of Assam has amended the Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service Rules, 2003 fixing minimum standard of qualification for teacher’s eligibility in secondary schools.
As no. of posts of Hindi and Classical (Sanskrit only) Assistant Teachers at Secondary level are still lying vacant, therefore to fill up the existing vacancies, Govt. of Assam has decided to hold a Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test to recruit Hindi and Classical Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit only) tentatively in the month March/April 2016.
Applications are invited for Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Schools:
Detail of posts :
1) Name of the post : Hindi Teacher:
Qualification : Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Number of Vacancies: The number of vacant posts of Graduate Teachers is approximately 1031 for Hindi (the figure is indicative and may increase subject to vacancy).
2) Name of the post : Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
Qualification :- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Number of Vacancies: 587 for Sanskrit (the figure is indicative and may increase subject to vacancy).
• The cost of the application form is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
• Detailed instruction on filling up of online application form will be uploaded in the website www.rmsaassam.in .
• For more information on TET candidates may please contact all Inspector of Schools offices in Districts and their RMSA cells; State Mission Director RMSA Office, Kahilipara, Guwahati; Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati during office hours on all working days.
• Syllabus for the TET examination will be available on website- www.rmsaassam.in
• Degrees served from off Campus Centres shall not be accepted.
• Degrees means a Bachelor degree, no equivalence will be allowed.
4.How to apply :
Interested & eligible Candidates should properly scan & attested their documents & may apply online through the wesite www.rmsaassam.in befrore 01/02/2016 to 15/02/2016.After the deadline the application received will be rejected.
Important Dates :
i) Starting date for submission of online application : 01/02/2016
ii) Last date for submission of online application : 15/02/2016
iii) Last date for fees payment at bank : 20/02/2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form