GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH MEDICAL,
HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
GOVT.GENERAL HOSPITAL, GUNTUR.
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Office of the Director of Medical Education AP Recruitment 2016: Health and Family Welfare AP has Released Recruitment Notification for Staff Nurse vacancies.all Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online on or before 20-02-2016.Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus For is mentioned below, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website that is: http://guntur.nic.in/
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are having DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N) qualification for filling up of 160 posts of Staff Nurses on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year, sanctioned under G.O. Rt. NO. 44, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department, Dt:25.01.2016.
Name of the Post : Staff Nurse
No.of Vacancy : 160
Remuneration – Consolidated Pay (Fixed) Staff Nurses : Rs. 15,000/- only They are not eligible for any kind of Increments and Pay Revisions. The budget to be met from under 300 OCS.
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100
90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years)
10 marks for weight age from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year.
There will be no interview, purely merit basis.
Job Description of Staff Nurse:
The Staff nurse is responsible for the complete nursing care of the patient assigned to her. The following duties would be shared with nursing students, if any and auxiliary staff such as nursing orderlies, ward boys, ayas, and sweepers as the situation warrants.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
- Marks Memo’s of qualifying examination (.Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree)
- Intermediate certificate.
- Certificate of permanent registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives council
- SSC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth )
- How To Apply : Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals.One self addressed cover size 12X26 cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs.35 and self addressed post card.The application submitted without the required certificate and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
Recruitment Schedule – Notification issued on 04.02.2016
Applications invited from the eligible candidates from 05.02.2016 to 20.02.2016
Scrutiny of applications from 22.02.2016 to 26.02.2016.
Merit list displayed on 27.02.2016
Counselling & appointment orders served to the individuals on 29.02.2016.
All are should be joining duty on 01.03.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form