Advt. No.: 03 of 2016-17
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2016.
MEING http://opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline,gov.in
Online applications are invited from candidates through the Proforma Application Form to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 20.7.2016 to 20.8.2016 (Note: 23.8.2016 is the last date for payment of application fee) for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz.-preliminary written examination, main written examination and interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules, 2007 ( as amended from time to time) for recruitment to 153 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of 27,700-770-33,090¬920-40,450-1080-44,770/-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time and admissible to the employee.
At present, only online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the OJS preliminary written examination. After declaration of result of preliminary written examination the candidate who qualify, will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under Para-8 of this advertisement, on or before the date to be notified later, for consideration of their eligibility.
1.Post Name- Civil Judge
No. of Vacancy- 153 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.27700-44770/-
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India;
- He/She must be of good character and of sound health and free from any organic defect and physical infirmity (not applicable in case of Orthopaedically handicapped);
- He/She must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia Language equivalent to that of middle english school standard (i.e. Class/Standard-VII) within the last date;
- A person who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reason;
- Government servants, whether permanent or temporary or on probation against a vacancy in permanent/temporary posts in any department of government, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit as provided under Para-4 of this advertisement. However, they are required to submit undertaking to the effect that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination. Further, they will be required to enclose, attested copy of the “No Objection Certificate” issued by the appointing authority, along with the certificates/documents to be submitted with printout/hard copy of the online application form, for OJS main written examination.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 20.07.2016 to 20.08.2016. candidates may also send their print out/ hard copy of application duly signed under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates by registered post/ speed post to the Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before Prescribed date.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.07.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.08.2016
Last Date For Payment of Application Fee: 23.08.2016
Date of Preliminary Examination: 04.09.2016
Date of Main Examination: November, 2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form