Advt No: CITA 289/16
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab is looking for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman from the candidates who have completed 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman. Preference will be given to those candidates who have done 2 years apprenticeship in PSPCL / PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB. If above candidates are not available, the other candidates having 2 year apprenticeship in the trade of lineman from any other state/BBMB etc will be considered.
1.Post Name: Assistant Lineman
No. of Vacancy: 1500 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.6400-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.3400/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and 2 Years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Linerman Trade OR Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications (i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade).
- The PSPCL reserves the right to modify / alter the above mode of recruitment as well as decrease / increases the number of posts advertised without any notice. PSPCL reserves the right to call the final selected candidates once put up on the merit list, as per the number of actual vacancies available.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualifications as per para-4 including 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and reservation certificate up to the last date of online registration. The candidates whose results have been officially and publically declared till the last date of online registration shall only be eligible to apply. The candidates possessing the qualifications higher than the prescribed one will be considered only if they possess the minimum prescribed qualifications i.e. 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- Candidates serving in any department including PSPCL/PSTCL will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” through their Heads of Departments if selected, before offer of appointment for the above post is issued to the candidate, failing which his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- No service benefit of any nature of previous service rendered in any department (other than PSPCL) will be admissible. The selected candidates will be governed by PSPCL Rules & Regulations.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID to be entered compulsorily in the online application form and which should remain active for at least 6 months / up to completion of selection process, and no change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- In case of any ambiguity/ dispute or interpretation, decision of the PSPCL shall be final and binding on the candidate. Legal jurisdiction shall be subject to Local Courts at Patiala only.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Certificates in support of reservation of posts must have been obtained on or before the last date of registration of applications. Any certificate issued after this date shall not be entertained. Candidate shall submit the attested copy of these certificates/ documents at the time of checking of original documents.
How to Apply PSPCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 17.04.2017 to 08.05.2017 (Step- I) and 16.05.2017 (Step- II).
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form: 17.04.2017
Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- I): 08.05.2017
Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- II): 16.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification