Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Indbank aka Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Invites Invites applications for the post of 15 Secretarial Officer & Dealer. Apply before 30 July 2018. Indbank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.indbankonline.com
1.Name of the post- Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff), Dealer (Stock Broking)
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs. 9000/- to 15,000/- p.m., Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a.
Graduate (NISM/ NCFM).
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age,qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications,experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the,interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :30-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format & send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD.
click above to download
the employment notification