Advt. No.: 02/Rectt./ 2017
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan,
Highland Drive Road, Seminary Hills,
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) invites Application for the post of 15 Manager & Assistant Manager. Apply Online before 30 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MECL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Manager
No of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
- Only Indian national needs to apply.
- Application registration fee of Rs.100/- for General and OBC candidates (Not applicable in case of SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman /Departmental candidates) will be paid through bank challan (available at our website) of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. Other mode of payment will not be accepted. MECL will not be responsible in case candidate deposit the fee in wrong account, fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The cutoff date for reckoning educational qualification, experience and age etc. shall be 09.05.2017 for submitting the online application through website.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications, age, experience and other eligibility criteria and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement for the post applied for.
- Shortlisting of candidates for calling for personal interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of such call letters for personal Interview to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by MECL. MECL will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of personal interview for posts.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected /cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material information, his/her candidature/ services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Degree from an Indian University / Institute/Board approved or recognized by Government /UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority, as the case may be in their respective case.
- Merely meeting the prescribed qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/ selection process. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Company reserves its right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc. and keeping in view the number of vacancies. Decision of the MECL management as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for calling interview shall be final. The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on our website www.mecl.co.in in the column of ‘CAREER’.
How to Apply MECL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the MECL’s website www.mecl.gov.in. from 01.06.2017 to 30.06.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form