Advt. No.: 03/2017
Goa Shipyard Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invites application for the post of 149 Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 15 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Assistant Superintendent
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9000-23300/-
2.Post Name: Unskilled Grade
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.4030-8430/-
- For Assistant Superintendent: Graduate having passed Intermediate examination/IPCC examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) OR Graduate in Science/Commerce with certification in International Trade/ EXIM from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Unskilled Grade: Possess SSC with 01 year experience in the line.
- The candidate may note that the applications are to be made only through online system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for non receipt of any application which is not received through online system. On successful submission of the application form online, the candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form, attach required documents and send it to Goa Shipyard Limited before the last date at the address mentioned in this notification.
- Benefits such as DA, HRA and other allowances shall be applicable to the grade as per rules. In respect of Fixed Term Employees Basic, DA will be at par with regular employees. They will also be covered under the Certified Standing Orders of Company and other benefits will be extended as per the company rules.
- Candidates working in Government /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of selection process without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for selection process. Such candidates will not be entitled for any TA claim also.
- Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for shortlisting the applications.
- Management reserves the right to appoint / rotate any employee in any position as per requirement of Company, irrespective of position he has been originally selected for.
- Selection process may consist of Written Test and / or Trade Test / Practical Test. Outstation candidates qualifying the written test and called for the Trade Test / Practical Test will be paid to and fro 2 ndsleeper class rail fare by shortest route only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company. However, SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test and on appearing for written test will be reimbursed to and fro 2ndsleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
- Payment of TA shall be made by ECS only, after completion of the selection process.
- Candidates who are appointed as trainees will be initially appointed for a period of one year extendable by another one year in the respective category with a consolidated monthly stipend during the first year of training and further extended period of training, if any. On successful completion of the training period, they may be regularized as probationers in the respective induction scale based on their performance during their training period and as per the requirement of the company subject to availability of the vacancies. A trainee will NOT be deemed to have been regularized until and unless he/she has been intimated about the same in writing by the management.
- Fixed term appointment does not confer any right for regular employment and on completion of prescribed
tenure / completion of project; the services will be co-terminus without assigning any notice thereof.
- The Government directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD/Ex-servicemen will be strictly followed.
How to Apply GSL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 16.04.2017 to 15.05.2017. Candidates are required to send hard copy of the Online application form along with self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application & DD to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802 on or before 25.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification