Last Date: 31 March, 2017
Airports Authority of India
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Se nd rvice)/ NE(4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Total number of post likely to be filled and the eligibility criteria for the post is as follows.
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
No. of Vacancy: 147 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/-
GENERAL GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- This recruitment is meant to fill up the Vacancies in Junior Assistant (Fire service).
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the written test.
Candidates have to appear for the written test / physical measurement/ driving test/ endurance test to the above post at their own expenses. SC/ST candidates called for final selection will be paid re(imbursement of 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
- The eligibility with regards to age, qualification, etc. will be determined as on 31/03/2017.
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. recognized institutions/ Universities. Ex serviceman possessing equivalent certificate of 12th std /Diploma as mentioned above are only eligible.
- Employees of Govt./ Public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
Advance copy will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam
centre on the basis of any other norms decided at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications shall be summarily liable to be rejected. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence/ requests shall be entertained.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with attested copy of relevant certificates & envelope should be superscribed by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)” send to the The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600027 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31.03.2017