Last Date: 12 April, 2017
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO) invites application for the post of 146 Assistant Engineer. Apply Online before 12 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
No of Vacancy: 146 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E,in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis.
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee. The candidate should not furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for. Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
- Qualification of BE/B. Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India.
- Permanent Community certificate issued by MRO in original or Original caste certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued on or after 01.07.2017 in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group.
- Physically Handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability for PH-OH & VH and > 75% for HH issued by the concerned competent medical board.
- Study Certificate / Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be.
- Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
- Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
- The degrees awarded by the Universities/institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case shall only be considered.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/APTRANSCO is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
- If the particulars furnished in the online Application Form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- The persons already in Government Service/autonomous bodies/other Corporations etc.. whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees must take print out of the application after properly filled and get it endorsed by his/her employer and keep it with him/her ready, so as to, submit the same as and when called for.
How to Apply APTRANSCO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in/ from 20.03.2017 to 12.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 11.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification