Adv. No. 04/2017-18
National Institute of Virology
B. R. D. Medical College Gorakhpur
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following vacancies that shall be filled purely on temporary basis for AES Cell at BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur–273013, UP, India renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project as indicated below. Though all advertisement processes are done by NIV, Pune, consolidated salary shall be paid by BRD Medical College and the staff shall be placed under BRDMC administrative control.
NIV Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Technician-II & III
No. of Vacancy: 07 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/- & 18000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancy: 03 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/- (Per Month)
- For Project Technician-II & III: 10+2 in Science subjects with Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT] or Metric Pass.
- For Data Entry Operator: 10+2 with Science and Maths or A Speed test of 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. No
relaxation against UR vacancies.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience
should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not
eligible to apply.
- Consolidated Salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post/ reservation.
- No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/ interview.
- Director, NIV reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any
- Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment
either in NIV or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
How to NIV Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application from along with self attested all relevant testimonials & Passport Size photo send to the “Principal Investigator, Acute Encephalitis Syndrome Cell, Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur-273013 on or before 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification