Last Date: 06th January, 2018
Agency for Non-conventional Energy and Rural Technology
Agency for Non-conventional Energy and Rural Technology (ANERT) invites application for the post of 14 Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 06 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ANERT Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Coordinator
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Computer Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
- For Project Coordinator: Post-Graduation in Science/ Engineering or MBA (Preference will be given to candidates with specialization in Operations Management).
- For Computer Assistant: Graduation + DCA/Certification in Computer Word Processing & DTP.
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
- Work experience until 01/12/2017 will only be considered.
- Only post qualification work experience of the candidate will be considered.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
How to Apply ANERT Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.anert.gov.in on or before 06.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form