CHITTARANJAN LOCOMOTIVE WORKS
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for selection of the following Teaching staff for engagement on contract
basis for the academic Session 2017-18 for the Railway Schools of CLW/Chittaranjan.
1.Name of the Post: PGT
No of Posts: 07
Pay Scale: Rs.27500/-
Eligibility: Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc.course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Political Science
2.Name of The Post: TGT
No of Posts: 07
Pay Scale: Rs.26250/-
Eligibility: Graduation (in the teaching subject) and 02 yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education (By whatever name known)
Term and Conditioned:
- The part time teacher would perform all jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
- He or she should be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as on 01-01-2017).
- The maximum teaching periods allotted to contract teacher should not exceed five number in a day.
- The part time contractual teacher would not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs transportation etc.
- The part time contractual teacher will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers
- The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason. Their contract will also be terminated if their performance is found unsatisfactory during the period of their working in the Rly. School.
- The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the teacher is mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The part time Contract teachers who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract for regularization/absorption in the post.
- The part time teacher shall undergo a medical examination (Medical Standard-CEE-TWO,C-2) before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
- At the time of entering into contract the teacher shall produce certificates for proof of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted Officers of the Centre/State Govt.
- At the time of interview & entering into contract, the part time Teacher shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification.The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed Form of Govt.of India.
- The part time teacher shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the terms of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
- The remuneration is consolidated and Railway will not give any additional perks/facilities.
- In case of absence from duties, proportionate recovery will be made from the remuneration.
- Weekly rest will be admissible as per provisions of rules. The part time teacher will have to abide by the rules of the Organization/Institution.
How to Apply:
The willing candidates may directly report for the “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW’ to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer /self attested and also 2(two) recent pass port size photographs along with a filled in application form.
Venue: Technical Training Centre/CLW/CRJ.
Time: 10.00 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs.
Interview Date: 25.10.2016,26.10.2016,27.10.2016,28.10.2016
click above to download