Advertisement Number: 02 /2016
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
Regd Office: Janpath: Bhubaneswar-751022
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited(OPTCL), a State owned Power Utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about Rs.3000 Crores.
OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical, Civil, IT and HRD discipline.
1.Post Name: Management Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 125 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Junior Management Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300- 34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
- For Management Trainee: Degree in Civil/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/ Information Technology with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution or Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour welfare/ HRD/ HRM/ PM&IR/ MBA with specialization.
- For Junior Management Trainee: B.Sc (IT)/ BCA or Diploma in Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution or Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree/ Diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the Degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admissible to the Computer Based Test. No other mode of application is allowed.
- Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate, Odia Test Pass Certificate, Discharge Certificate of Ex-Servicemen, Identity Card of Sports-persons and Identity Card/ Certificate of Physically Handicapped Persons must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for her/his candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form or found indulging in any type of malpractice during the course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering herself/ himself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently from any future recruitment or selection to be conducted by OPTCL.
- Applications submitted to OPTCL if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulfilling eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to jurisdiction of High Court of Orissa.
- Candidates working in State/Central Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall apply online. However, he must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Personal Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical fitness.
How to Apply OPTCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.optcl.co.in from 30.11.2016 to 29.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.12.2016
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 2nd/ 3rd week of February
click above to download
the employment notification