Last Date: 31 March, 2017
Government of Himachal Pradesh
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
State Social Audi Unit, Government of Himachal Pradesh invites application for the post of 13 District Resource Person. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Himachal Pradesh Job Details:
1.Post Name: District Resource Person
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass and belonging to MGNREGA family, or a graduate degree holder and knowledge of computer with experience.
- To facilitate and conduct social audits in the blocks including identification and training of village social auditor’s raising awareness on NREGA at the village level.
- Organizing and facilitating the Block level public hearings;
- Writing social audit reports, ensuring follow up on findings from the social audit reports;
- Preparation of annual and monthly social audit calendar to be held in Blocks.
- Identification and training of Block and Village Resource Persons to help carry out social audits in respective districts.
- Submission of appraisal reports of districts to HP SAU.
- Submission of accounts of all expenditure of District Social Cell.
- Coordination and conduct of social audit in the allotted Blocks including assisting in identification and training of Block and Village Resource Persons, raising awareness on MG NREGA at the Block and village level.
- Organizing the Block and Panchayat level public hearings.
- Developing social audit reports, ensuring follow up on findings from the social audit reports.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant documents send to Director, H P Social Audit Unit, Block No. 27, SDA Complex, Kasumpati, Shimla-9 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.03.2017