Advt No : SZ/Contract Service/
National Projects Construction Corporation(NPCC)
NPCC aka National Projects Construction Corporation Invites applications for the post of 12 Site Engineer (Civil). Apply before 20 September 2018. NPCC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.npcc.gov.in
Name of the post – Site Engineer (Civil)
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 25000/- (Per Month)
B.E. (Civil)/B. Tech. (Civil).
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of interview.
- The candidate must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer)as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (Not older than six months as on 31.08.2018)from the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
- Candidate employed in Central/State Government Departments /Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
- Applicants have work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment of or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence to the candidates will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts /queries.
Last Date For Submission of Application Form:20-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with signed photocopies of testimonials, latest pass port size photographs & DD/Bankers cheque send to Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd., No.1316, 2nd Cross, KHB Colony, Magadi Road, Bengaluru-560079 on or before 20.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form