Advt. No.: 04/2017
National Buildings Construction Corporation
NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd, is a bluechip
Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Urban Development. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the company’s unique business model has today, made it stand out as a largest PSE in the construction sector and a leader with more than INR 70,000 Crores order book. The Company has registered a substantial 32% Growth in top line during FY 2015-16 as compared to previous year. It has posted a profit of Rs.311 crores, while its total turnover has surged to Rs.5749 Crores during FY 2015-16. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence. Certified with ISO 9001:2008 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management & Consultancy, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting. Candidates interested in joining us as Management Trainee (Civil) or Management Trainee (Electrical) in the IDA pay scale of Rs.16400-40500 (E-1), must have appeared in GATE-2017 and have a valid GATE-2017 score card of the respective discipline (i.e., Civil or
NBCC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainee (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts (UR- 04, SC- 03 & ST- 02)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
2.Post Name: Management Trainee (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts (UR- 03)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full Time Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have acquired the qualification of Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engg. or equivalent at the time of applying for the post. Such candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with
eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above post in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled should not be less than 40 %. For Civil Engineering post HH, OPH (OA, OL) and for Electrical Engineering post HH, OPH (OL) are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category candidates. Age relaxation wherever applicable will be as per Government norms. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates are required to upload scanned copy of their cast / disability certificate (if applicable) (size less than 100 KB in PDF format) along with the application form. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidate (NBCC (I) Ltd.) will be given age relaxation of five years provided they have atleast three years of service left before superannuation subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and terms and conditions such as qualify in GATE-2017 in respective subject.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after
her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- The crucial date for determining the upper age limit shall be the closing date of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JVs companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of verification of documents.
- In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only and no other mode of communication will be followed.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of online submitted application form/ registration slip for future reference.
How to Apply NBCC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 06.05.2017 to 05.06.2017 18:00 hrs till thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 06.05.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 05.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form