ADVT. NO. 11/2016
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8
of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as
indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1.Name of the post- Assistant Director
No of post- 12
Pay Scale- Rs.12000–40000/- Per Month
Post: Graduation Degree, PG Diploma
WRITTEN TEST/ INTERVIEW:
- If the number of applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in
the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 06/10/2016 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Last Date: 06-10-2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form