United India Insurance Company – UIIC
United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector
General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India,
invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative
Officer -MEDICAL(Scale-I) who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
1.Name of the Post-Administrative Officer (Medical)
No of Vacancy-12
Pay Scale:Rs.40000/- (Per month)
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. The decision of the Company will be final in this regard.
Note for Ex-Servicemen
1. In case of an Ex-serviceman who has once joined in a Govt.job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for his re-employment, his Exservicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.
2. An Ex-servicemen who applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, can avail the benefit of reservation as Ex-Serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an Ex-serviceman, as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for
before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is available to the Ex-servicemen. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers Cadre.
As applicable in the company from time to time. Posts are permanent and the selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company. No private practice will be allowed.
Selected candidates if certified to be medically fit may be appointed as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER(SCALE-I)Medical on probation for a period of one year which may be extended by a further period of six months.
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be on A4 paper neatly types or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
2. Superscribe at left and upper corner of the envelope “UIIC – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERMEDICAL”
3. Latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be produced at the time of interview, issued by any of the following Authorities:
i. District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/Sub Divisional Magistrate/Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate)
ii. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/presidency Magistrate.
iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
iv. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
click above to download
the employment notification